STUDENT-ATHLETE ADVISORY COMMITTEE (SAAC) CENTRAL
President: Brooke Jelniker (Women's Basketball)
- Provide leadership and direction to all activities of SAAC and the Executive Board.
- Preside over all SAAC meetings.
- Assists with agenda.
- Serve as liaison to the Athletic Department.
Vice President: Meghan O'Rourke (Women's Soccer)
- Advise and counsel the President as needed.
- Record minutes of all SAAC meetings and distribute minutes to the SAAC advisor and members of SAAC.
- In the absence of the President, presides at SAAC meetings.
- In the event of a vacancy of President, immediately succeed to that position.
Social Chair: Alaysia Brown (Volleyball)
- Assist with the planning of all student-athlete social events.
- Facilitate and communicate student-athlete ideas regarding events such as "welcome back" and "celebration of excellence".
AS Ambassador: Taylor Noonan and Mary Grabowski (Swimming and Softball)
- Attend AS meetings.
- Grassroots efforts to effectively integrate USD Athletics with main campus.
- Promote Spirit of Torero.