STUDENT-ATHLETE ADVISORY COMMITTEE (SAAC) CENTRAL
President: Brooke Jelniker (Women's Basketball)
- Provide leadership and direction to all activities of SAAC and the Executive Board.
- Preside over all SAAC meetings.
- Assists with agenda.
- Serve as liaison to the Athletic Department.
Vice President: Meghan O'Rourke (Women's Soccer)
- Advise and counsel the President as needed.
- Record minutes of all SAAC meetings and distribute minutes to the SAAC advisor and members of SAAC.
- In the absence of the President, presides at SAAC meetings.
- In the event of a vacancy of President, immediately succeed to that position.
Social Chair: Alaysia Brown (Volleyball)
- Assist with the planning of all student-athlete social events.
- Facilitate and communicate student-athlete ideas regarding events such as "welcome back" and "celebration of excellence".
AS Ambassador: Taylor Noonan and Mary Grabowski (Swimming and Softball)
- Attend AS meetings.
- Grassroots efforts to effectively integrate USD Athletics with main campus.
- Promote Spirit of Torero.
Men's Soccer Season Opener
Previewing No. 16 Cal
Training Camp Update
Coach Lindsey Recaps the First Two Weeks
2015 WSOC Preview
A brief preview of the 2015 Toreros.
The Will to Win
2015 Celebration of Excellence.
Get to Know Kyle Holder
One of the top SS in the country.
From Serbia to San Diego
Four stand-out student athletes hail from Serbia.
Torero Profile: Lauren Schad
One of a few Native American female athletes in DI.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar