TORERO CORPORATE PARTNER PROGRAM
The University of San Diego continues to enjoy tremendous growth and success in Intercollegiate Athletics competition with a number of its teams competing for national rankings. This success has attracted corporations to become more involved with Torero Athletics for many reasons.
TORERO SPONSORSHIP VALUES
- Generate positive image advertising
- Increase market penetration
- Build top of mind awareness
- Increase business traffic and sales
- Entertain clients and/or employees
- Introduce new products and services
- Captive audience advertising
- Affordable packages
- Tailored advertising and sponsorship programs meeting the needs of each individual sponsor
STRATEGY OF SPONSORSHIP PACKAGING
The Athletic Marketing and Promotions Office offers a broad menu of sponsorship opportunities from among 16 intercollegiate sports. One of the key features of these packages is the close association partners are able to achieve with our sought after university students. USD will package multiple sponsorship elements for our corporate partners to create more value and savings.
The Athletic Marketing and Promotions Office stresses flexibility when designing a comprehensive sponsorship program. A sponsorship package is a compilation of creative ideas that the sponsor and USD jointly develop and coordinate. Sponsor visibility through one of our packages may include but is not limited to:
- Special Events
- Game and/or Tournament Sponsorships
- Program Advertising and P.A. Announcements
- Retail Promotions
- Traffic Building Programs
- Season or Individual Game Tickets
- In-arena Promotions and Product Sampling
- Student and Community Outreach Programs
- Event Hospitality Sponsorships and Student Group Title Sponsorship
- Torero Athletic Association Membership
- USD BusinessLink Program Membership
Are you a current USD student and interested in sports marketing career?
Gain valuable on-the-job experience NOW as an USD Athletics Sports Marketing Intern!
Interns will be responsible for:
- Event Management
- Promotions Planning
- Sponsorship Coordination
- Game Day Entertainment
Interns will serve as athletic ambassadors on game days. Those interested must by enthusiastic, energetic and have a genuine love for sports. Interns work approximately 3-5 hours a week in the office and work at scheduled events. Work hours are flexible and can be designed around the Intern's personal schedule.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, please contact Lauren Brosamer at email@example.com.
Help Set a New Attendance Record
ITA All-American's Preview
Petronijevic, Angus, & Vittek Prepare
USD Looks to Extend Home Win Streak
Toreros First True Road Game of 2015
CSUN and UCSB Preview
Toreros Look to Extend Win Streak
Aztec Invite Recap
Both Squads Finish Second
Toreros Take on Cross-town Rival
Highlights from 45-21 win
2015 Home Opener
Previewing Western New Mexico
Volleyball Tournament Preview
A preview of the USD Tournament
Men's Soccer Season Opener
Previewing No. 16 Cal
Training Camp Update
Coach Lindsey Recaps the First Two Weeks
2015 WSOC Preview
A brief preview of the 2015 Toreros.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar