TORERO CORPORATE PARTNER PROGRAM
The University of San Diego continues to enjoy tremendous growth and success in Intercollegiate Athletics competition with a number of its teams competing for national rankings. This success has attracted corporations to become more involved with Torero Athletics for many reasons.
TORERO SPONSORSHIP VALUES
- Generate positive image advertising
- Increase market penetration
- Build top of mind awareness
- Increase business traffic and sales
- Entertain clients and/or employees
- Introduce new products and services
- Captive audience advertising
- Affordable packages
- Tailored advertising and sponsorship programs meeting the needs of each individual sponsor
STRATEGY OF SPONSORSHIP PACKAGING
The Athletic Marketing and Promotions Office offers a broad menu of sponsorship opportunities from among 16 intercollegiate sports. One of the key features of these packages is the close association partners are able to achieve with our sought after university students. USD will package multiple sponsorship elements for our corporate partners to create more value and savings.
The Athletic Marketing and Promotions Office stresses flexibility when designing a comprehensive sponsorship program. A sponsorship package is a compilation of creative ideas that the sponsor and USD jointly develop and coordinate. Sponsor visibility through one of our packages may include but is not limited to:
- Special Events
- Game and/or Tournament Sponsorships
- Program Advertising and P.A. Announcements
- Retail Promotions
- Traffic Building Programs
- Season or Individual Game Tickets
- In-arena Promotions and Product Sampling
- Student and Community Outreach Programs
- Event Hospitality Sponsorships and Student Group Title Sponsorship
- Torero Athletic Association Membership
- USD BusinessLink Program Membership
Are you a current USD student and interested in sports marketing career?
Gain valuable on-the-job experience NOW as an USD Athletics Sports Marketing Intern!
Interns will be responsible for:
- Event Management
- Promotions Planning
- Sponsorship Coordination
- Game Day Entertainment
Interns will serve as athletic ambassadors on game days. Those interested must by enthusiastic, energetic and have a genuine love for sports. Interns work approximately 3-5 hours a week in the office and work at scheduled events. Work hours are flexible and can be designed around the Intern's personal schedule.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, please contact Jamie Kingston at email@example.com.
Celebration of Excellence 2017
Check out the end of the year COE boat cruise with student-athletes, coaches and staff
USD Athletics Highlight Video 2016-17
Don't miss the best highlights from this past year in USD Athletics
President for a Day
USD President Harris switched places with Track & Cross Country Senior Olivia Gonzalez
Torero Timeout with Olivia Sandusky
Walk down the beach with softball senior Olivia Sandusky on a Torero Timeout
Jamal Agnew Drafted to the Detroit Lions
Jamal Agnew was drafted in the fifth round as the #165 pick to the Lions